Tuesday, October 17, 2006

how i wish it haven ended so fast..

its just a grad ceremony,miss out e grad nite. how i wish we have 1. receive a box of curry puffs thou.. and a badge. oh well..just admit dat my sch's budget. =) everyone came back today.. saw my frens whom i last seen ever since their n'level over.. still e same bahx.. hees. a video was made from e year 2004 to now.. haa! i must say dat e video's pretty memorable. many fond memories came flashing through my mind once again.. its just so wonderful to see all dat pics .. really miss those happy times with my friends.. esp last years sec 3H and my very own dance,, oohh,, how time really flies. how i wish we have a piggy bank to save time instead.. den days will not pass by so fast.. and at least we get to treasure all these things for alittle longer.. thanks for the ppl who acc me through my sec sch yrs.. my friends and all.. everything and everyone.. u guys just rock my life, and i love u guys more den anything.

No comments: