Saturday, January 06, 2007

generation disputes..

yeah yeah.. im back for updates again! Watching a korean show now.. VCD. Which star do you come from?? haa! yeah.. thats the tittle.. the show's not bad, try watching, im now at disc 9. And again.. whenever im here to update.. there'll always be something going on. Now, i have generation disputes!! Haa! sounds lyk.. Wat The!!??? yea.. generation as in.. aunts & aunts. Yah, aunts who are 30plus years older den me. Well, i don noe how should i put this, maybe should let the adults settle this themselves.. but.. Arggh!! Frustrating! okay, it goes lyk.. 1 aunt is trying to 'phsyco' me & my sis dat my another aunt is rubbish, no- real blood relationship, arrogant... etc etc. Haiz, i just wanna say, Hey!!! We are big enough to judge for ourselves.. and, my another aunt have been taking care of us since we were lyk 1 month!! SO,, just wanna let my aunt noe dat.. SHUT THE FUCK UP K?? u don have the right to say any remarks to them because they don owe u a living!

No comments: