Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day..

Its been another year again.. Maybe u can say im abit pathetic. cause for the past 4 years of my secondary school life, valentine's day has never occured to me on celebrating with that someone i love. And today, once again.. im all alone. Im actually suppose to be at work right now.. but i deliberately took half day leave or never, as in.. i just told my collegue that i have some fam probs to settle to and i'll only be at work after 12. But the truth is.. i dont feel lyk going work.
Currently listening to the radio.. love songs go on and on and on.. haa!! Well.. Guess today will be the only day where i can hear 24 hours of full love songs anyway..
I wont rush into love.. Maybe someday.. sometime.. everyday will be my valentine's day..
To all couples, friends, Besties!!, sisters, bros out there: Happy valentine's day!
Love sometimes dont get a second chance, treasure the one that u love.

No comments: