Saturday, April 21, 2007


My classmate. We'r in the school toilet.


Me. in the toilet.


My new friend. hahas.


And, this is her room mate. Seeping on a bed beside her.

Hey people!
im finally back here.





Well, today's the first weekend ever since poly has started. Phew! its kinda stressful. Very soon common test's coming. Somewhere around June, and after that, i'll be off to my clinical attachment! Haa! Im excited about my Clinical Attachment.





So.. How has poly life been like? Basically, its fun. Very fun. I got to mix with friends from all the different classes and even different frm different schools.Cause we have a timetable change every semester, so i still have more friends to make with. And i've gotten myself a CCA. A very different kind from sec school. Instead of dance, i join adventure kind. But my parents are not supportive for my decision, cause i'll have camps once a month over at malaysia, which obviously, they don't like it!





Hmmm, ever since im 16. It seems to me like what ever things my parents say.. i'll think twice about it. Its like, i'll tend to make my own decision now. Do you guys call this "growing up"??





Okay.. hees. I think i've gotten myself an EYE CANDY. He's my senior. IN the same course, but in year 2. Well, he's a malay. Maybe its just a crush on him. Heh heh. It looks like we don have a chance to meet, because of our timetable. But if we'r really fated, we'll always have a chance to meet. =))

No comments: