Thursday, July 05, 2007

Im blogging because im doing some Cnp script thingy and i cant think of anything to write..

Arrrgh!! These days have been making me nerve wreking!!
I cant stand it! Totally cant stand it!!

First, my mum. well, the same old thing.. i don wanna say it again. It just freaks me out.

Second, School friends and maybe best friends. Whats happening?? I don't know.
I don get my messeges replied, i became irritating when i call that friend up, next, i become the thorn out of all the roses. As in, i dont fit into the group anymore..
Why must you fit in when ur born to stand out? I'll go with this sentence.

There seems to be distance whenever we hang out. Its like, so near and yet so far. I dont understand. Friends come and go. Finally, i really believe in that phrase..

I always thought, once a friend always a friend. Well, at least im like that! I dont do things because i wanna get something in return. I did it out of my true feelings for my friends.
5 years of friends?? it dosnt appear anymore..

No comments: