Thursday, August 07, 2008

A series of pictures; a series of events.












Im not trying to act bluur over here, but wanna create a kinda artistic effect which obviously i failed!

Well, anyway.. further down are a series of pics i've yet to upload and now its up.

I dont know about things out there now, cause life now is working ,studying ,working ,studying, working and studying. Its like everytime when i reached home get ready for revision, dung! its almost 12 midnight ready.. and there are days where i start classes at 8.. i've got no choice but to miss them. I really cant wake up from my sleep, i have barely a nice 4-5hr sleep, i deprived of beauty sleep.
Oh well, no complains. The main thing is i enjoy my work. Nice boss, nice shop with the scent of lemongrass burning( which is suppose to produce a calming and re-energise effect and classical music background) made studying relaxing, and of course, there's money and rachael too.
I miss those days where i could just hang out after school to chill and stuff.. but yeah, i chose the life i wanted to. I never believe that making a living is easy.

























Thats how innocent a lil kid can be.






































































Beloved grand aunt.





















Bored working pics.








































And of course, how can i miss out my lovely dogs!

I never believe that hurting oneself could ease any pain. I regretted what i've done before, pls.. hurting oneself wont do the job of making yourself happy.

No comments: