Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Full of love post.



People always say as you grow older, the way you look at things will be on a different perspective. I agree. Not to talk about the details.. but yeah, i love everything right now. I love myself, love my home, love my dad, love my mum, love my aunt, love my dogs, love my sister, love jason, love Jie rou, love Jassy, love my phone... and so on.




Pics talk:

another little balck dress?? yeah, haha. Its was
a gift from Jason.

















Emphasize on the shorts, i only bought it for 20$!!















This is posted mainly just to clear the pics in my
phone sake. haha. anyway, i was waiting for jr to
try her shorts.
















The people i love..

















































































































Love' Sanny.

No comments: