Thursday, November 30, 2006

Hmm.. maybe u can say that im totally obsessed with the show. wang zi bian qing wa. yah, that's right. im watching the show over again.. addicted to it now.Totally love it.
Heh heh heh. crazy over dat male lead.
i wish my husband was lyk him( in future)!! Perhaps, i will consider getting married if the perfect guy really exist on earth.
i wan him to be..:
  • at least 180cm tall, 70kg.
  • broad shoulders!!
  • long legs.
  • ABS!!!
  • long fingers
  • Rich!!

THis is just the outside of him dat i want, inside is the one dat totally counts. As long as he's not unfaithful and he must be responsible and really rich!! ..erm.. is this some sort of lyk expectations of my future to be husband?? hehes. yah. i think so. i believe that a man should possess this kind of inner beauty inside him, so looks don't really needa count. Talking about it, sometimes i really wish for a hand to be twice my hand with long and slender fingrs to hold on to my hand.. BTW.. my birthday's coming.. my birthday wish?? can i have a guy with all that i listed above?? hehes. if santa claus read my blog den maybe my wish will come true!

1 comment:

jeison said...

Sundra..you are juz so so so so picky.. that's all i can say of you.. haha.. :P