Tuesday, November 21, 2006

thinking..

im actually watching a korean show now. sad one indeed. life can be so fragile.. i guess i know why god created dis emotion inside us called 'treasure'. i know how is it to lose someone u love to another world,, it hurts. but. within the times when they were still ard me. i treasured every second with them.. cos i noe dat at least when their gone, it won hurt so much.. well.. i don noe what got me to type all these.. i guess its the show and oso wat i read onlline just now.. someone's life journal. its not a he, but a she which i've read, close frens to say??
ok.. actually the thing goes lyk dis.

some point of tym last yr, i fallen for him. i thot e feelings wouldnt last. but till now.. its still in my heart. we were together for a short while.. and.. i was really happy to be with him. with all my heart, its only him. but oso.. at some point dis year i got to noe dat she oso has feelings for him>> it really strucked me. well.. so now, we'r not together anymore..even though still have feelings.. but i noe dat we could never be together again. right now, what i really hope dat is, if u 2 have feelings for each other, go ahead. u mat never noe dat it may last forever. with all my heart,.. dat's wat i truely wish for. i've let go.. and i know.. someone awaits me out thr.

i will be happy.

No comments: