Tuesday, December 12, 2006

BLOOGIES UPDATIES!!

bleah bleah,, Pretty sandra is back. oww!! thick skin me. haa!! okies. i was in malaysia for 3 whole nights and 4 days.. had a total lotsa of fun there.. simply just shop, eat,shop, sleep?? yeah.. and not forgetting the wedding dinner lahx.If u say vivocity is big.. den i'll not agree. Cos over thr the shopping complex are 2X bigger?? yah ard there. Basically, when i was there.. i missed out Alan's and gen's birthday,, hahas. i didnt get presents for them too. OHH!! i just remembered.. i forgotten Jason's present too. hahas. Jason if u read this.. eh.. but don worry ,i'll get in s'pore den..

Alright, x'mas is coming. My birthday. i don noe if ppl actually enjoy x'mas.. but i totally love it. but.. i'll get older each x'mas. Can i say that im special??? hmmm.. maybe not that special.. but.. How many ppl on earth can actually have birthday's on x'mas?? hehes! well.. i just love 25 December. Hey Santa claus!!.. if u read my blog.. hehes. can i have my wish come true??

1 comment:

jeison said...

Hi Hi..Humph you didn't get me my present!! hmm nvm coz the prices here of the present is more ex then M'sia hahahahah [evil laughter]..hmmm haha Yar la Yar la you are special lar k.. haha actually when you're my fren you're already special lo..haha