Saturday, December 16, 2006

munching ice!



I'm back.


Finally after 4 tiring and fucked up days. Yah... real fucked up. Especially yesterday!! well.. actually it's all about my mum again ..back to her 'mental' again.. she's jobless!! she's not being retrenched or anything.. she resigned!! and u know why she did dat?? just bcos she finds dat wat she's doing in her workplace is MEANINGLESS!

i mean... why do u care whether it is meaningful or anything.. but at least it is not something whr u do illegally or betray ur dignity or stuffs.. its just being a housekeeper!! hey.. ppl here lyk me.. work hard because i noe by working den i will get $$,, my own hard earned $$. okay.. so now im typing and munching ice at the same time.. hoping that if any of the gods' up there can use their heavenly labtop n look through my blog... and understand how i really feel. cos when my mum's jobless n short of cash.. she'll start screamimg and vent all her frustration on us.. as if we have no human rights. This will be a tym where my dad will start coming home late.. lyk 11 plus or 12 plus, bcos he too.. can't stand my mother.

so ppl.. this is what my family life is. so when i tell u dat i don feel lyk going home.. u noe what i mean.

but anyway, pics of me and my sista. this was in malaysia.. im in that glasses. haa! i love those glasses..






feel so lucky.. at least i have my lil' sis with me.


No comments: