Monday, March 24, 2008

For every minute you're angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness.

Im emoing again. ya, i know i shouldn't, but its not that i want!
Today was totally messy.

First, i dropped my phone. and the screen crack. lame shit.

next, a change of ward cause there's this cdtoxin virus passing around. contact precaution! Poor myself and the morning girls. We only know that at 3pm sharp! That's the end of our shift. WE don't even know if we've contacted any of the virus. signs and symptoms must be noted!

Then, this stupid nail pierce my thigh! bleeding.

爱上一个不可能会爱我的人.


This is what kept me thinking through the whole day, today. : So, i do not have a boyfriend!
From yesterday i guess, haas. I dont know why it suddenly popped out, but since it already popped out.. i shall spend some time thinking about it..
till i've thought about it, i shall stop this subject here. hees. =))

No comments: