Friday, March 21, 2008

Scorching hot. i'm burnt!






Insights: Went swimming today.

Like finally managed to go!! oohhh.. =)) and finally got myself into a bikini. ~wee-wu-wee~!! haas.

And the whole process of going to swim was super funny. Ok, here it goes:
1) We (baby and i) went to tamp swimming complex first. Wanted to swim there but then no body there was wearing a bikini!

2) and so, we actually wanted to leave.

3) On the way out, we saw an uncle wearing the same colour of swimming trunks as my bikini, mine was bright orange in colour!

4) FINALLY, managed to swim then. At pasir ris instead! =))

I got tanned thou, not much of getting darker. But i got brown- ner! hees. Jason got a lil' darker too.

next, we headed down to TAKA, to help jason's mum look for something. at the same time, met Jasmine for a lil' while. We were actually quite sian already, but still went to look for TAKA mum. Had some talk with her. =))

Then, then, we headed home. Practically, the day ended sian-ly. I think because of too much UVrays already or either its the PMS( post menstrual syndrome) which hit me. I don't know la.
anyway, nice tan i got today. !! loveit.

No comments: