Sunday, June 15, 2008


He's my daddy.
I know you have your own daddy and they are also the greatest, mine's too!
Introducing to you- Mr James Ho chee yen, father of Sandra ho siok yee and her sister. =))
This daddy is understanding, open minded, dosn't scolds and he didnt use the cane on me ever in my life. He's so great.
I still remember there's this day(which was 2 years ago and im still super young) where i brought my boyfriend home and he came home suddenly! and, so we got caught. Despite the fact that he's quite angry and disappointed, he still ask me:"you go out got money not??" i tell you at that point of time i almost cry. Such a loving dad i have and i do those stupid things to disappoint him!
He even let's his daughter go clubbing. Which at this point of time my mum would scream at me if she knows. see, that's trust. Daddy trust me to take care of myself. I just love my dad. Although he's at Abu Dahvi now, working hard.
To daddy:
I love you daddy.
If there's a next life, it'll be my turn to be your daddy, to love you, to care for you like how u've love me and care for me. Happy Father's Day!

No comments: