Saturday, June 14, 2008

My time flew past me..

Time passes so fast that my tomorrow never comes to update my blog.
alright, so now.. hehe.
The first week of attachment ended pretty well. With my aching legs and back, but toner arms. =)) Its like some workout in the ward.
Mum's at work and sis is over at aunts house, she slept over last night.
that means im alone at home now.. and i wont be leaving my house till around 1?? haha. im going to the zoo! like after 10 years im going there. Pretty much excited!
Updates:
-I think i needa stop flirting around with people. STOP. haha. Its too much sandra.
-Getting a part time job. Should i get it at the clinic near my house, at the airport or at orchard? It depends on the pay la AND the transport too. Like wasting $$ on transport is a NO nO. okay, maybe i'll try all and see which is the best.

Munching breakfast now* munch munch*, enjoy ur weekends!

No comments: