Monday, October 20, 2008

inspirationless.

I haven had any inspiration to blog these few days, maybe its because i have too many things in mind that i cant type out in paragraphs to describe them.

Long gone were the days of emo-ing. but somehow i just wanna be emo again. Emotional crisis- stage 1. Arh, i don give a damn care about, just let me be emo den.

Journeys to school are so long that they became scary.. I tend to think alot these days. I have too many girl-friends, and lots of guy friends. Sad to say, most of my closest guy friends suffer from sexual inclination.. DUNG! I feel pathetic at times, cause surrounding my life are people who fall for the same gender.. somehow they made me lose confidence in getting into a relationship. I will get paranoid.

I dont know if im considered desperate. Well, maybe i am.. maybe not.

No comments: