Saturday, October 11, 2008

Wardrobe packing day.

Thanks to my busy friends, i had time to pack my wardrobe. I swear it was hell messy.

Before.

For some reasons, i realised i had too many skirts that went out of my sight ever since school starts. Most of the time their buried somewhere inside my wardrobe la. So, i've decided to picture them!
;
;
;

Skirt #1
i look fat wearing it on my hips, i've decided to hang it on my breast instead.

skirt #2

one of my favourite. but havent wear it to school yet.
skirt #3

Definitely my favourite. Based on the length and colour this definitely suit me. haha. and i thought of another way to wear it. the only favourite thing i got from japan.


skirt #4
Short, nothing special. Definitely not my favourite. it was given to me by someone.

Skirt #5

3/4 lenght. i may wear it to the beach someday.

I love the hoodie and the skirt!

Well, its my sister's thou. I secretly wore them when she was out.
My #1 favourite dress!

oh ya, this 2 shorts are the same length.. but the size.. i don noe how i could fit in either of them..

and finally.. after about 2 hours..

;

;

After.

Its the tidiest i can pack!

No comments: