Thursday, May 14, 2009

I need a break.

Insights: Kill me or let me sleep and i need to complain.

Seriously, i need sleeeeeep. I cant pay attention during lects cause i'll get tired, restless and start yawning. Terrible me, i know.

FYP is shit. x)

I might just pass out from poly without knowing what i've accomplished.. thats bad.
Speaking of which, my poly life is more or less gonna be over. A couple of close friends actually notice a change in me which i didnt notice.. I don't know, everybody's constantly changing. I guess thats how life is.

I change in alot of things, yeah thats true.
hmmm, it set me thinking when jason said i've changed then next was when Racheal said i've changed too.
More independant, less emotional, happier, thinking more( at least im using my brain), club more.. pretty much these.. i dont know if weight's counted too. (tsk tsk) I believe its in a better person that i've changed into. =)

loves, Sanny.
MORE PICS. (soon)

No comments: