Thursday, May 21, 2009

I was early for school today.

Insights: hungry. :(


Was pretty happy that although i woke up late today but i still made it early for school. School start at 8 and i reach at 7.30, weehee! And i didnt take breakfast! :( Damn, i set 5 alarms.. and im snoozing every one which rings. =.= someone please slap me to wake me up.

Blogging during lecture now, ;) because this lecture is boring and i don wanna fall asleep during lects anymore. ( i quit sleeping in lectures!)
HISTORY OF CLINICAL TRAIL- dry and sedating lecture.
I've been a really lazy bum these days, I dont know.. maybe because fyp and tutorials are coming up one after another.. making me depressed whenever i tried to study. Common tests are coming, i need to move my ass to the lecture notes.

*move it ,move it*

OH yeah, night of the musesm 2's out! I wanna catch it! i need to update myself on movies.. the last movie i watched was.. i dont know.. 1 and half month ago? serious shit, i don wanna be a noob! (besides x-men which i caught last weeek), im still missing out on alot of movies.. I wanna go on a movie marathon!

I need pictures for my blog. Like those really pretty ones with a close up of myself. hah! I need a photographer boyfriend. hehe. ( cheeky smile, ;))

The 7 Wonders that god gave us:
To see
To hear
To taste
To smell
To touch
To think

and

To love.

loves, <3
Sanny.

No comments: