Tuesday, June 30, 2009

the little thought of the day.

woke up today and some thoughts came to my mind.

I've decided to blog about it.



I was watching this tv show last night. Okay, here it goes. This women was pregnent with twins but in a rare condition that the twins may die inside her womb because of a certain complication. She had to undergo this major operation to save her babies.. Her husband was with her inside the operating theatre but before she was being anaesthetise, her husband said to her: " no matter what happens, you know i love you." and kisses her forehead.

At that instant moment, my eyes were wet with tears. Not tears of sadness, definitely.



I couldnt really fall asleep after watching and so, my mind went wandering and thinking again. Just how great the power of love can be. A mother's love for her babies and the man's love for his wife. Maybe this is what people call being there no matter what. So true love does exist after all.



I dont really understand how a mother feels but caring for mum-to-be's and infants have definitely made me see another side of life. i guess i know why sometimes mum's get so worried over little things which you may not even see it as important.



Its the little things you do everyday make up the greatest thing for you in life. A little of love everyday just made you see how great life can be.


True love does exist. or shall i say, it has never left.
loves' .

No comments: