Wednesday, July 15, 2009

its not that bad.

minus the fucked up mum, minus the fucked up projects and assignments.. actually im pretty much happy with everything. ;)

Was in an emotional crisis yesterday night, couldn't really think in a clear mind because so many things were happening at one time. My mum definitely played a big role then dad somehow came into the picture, maybe a little of benn affected me as well and also the killer projects and assignments. oh well, life oh life, if it was peaceful and pleasant all the time.. it'll not be called life, it'll be called -after life.

The heavy pour in the morning ruined my tanning date with jemaine. hate the rain on wanting- to- tan- days. * hmph* especially when friends are willing to rot and waste time with you. speaking of which, i have friends as many as my fingers. 10. consisting of good friends, best friends, close friends and not so close friends. not many but definitely not little. :) :) i love all of them, appreciating all they have done..
like how si ning would wash her hands to peel prawns for me, how jason would bear with my girly- unreasonableness, how siang yee would encourage me and listen to me, how nadiah would give me really crap but useful advice, how jierou would share some problems with me and the list goes on and on..

looking at some of my friends too did make me feel contented with what i have.

loves.

No comments: