Thursday, July 09, 2009

There's gotta be more to life.

You know sometimes how talking can make such a big impact in you life.

was talking to a friend and it set me thinking. life.. future, relationships, friends, myself, responsibilities and still life.


and when i think back on what i've done before.. i cant help but just laugh over it and at the same time regretting on so many things. Im just glad that now im not regretting about things i've done but just happy that its finally done..

because life is short, i cant afford to miss out on it anymore.

enough about life, its just emo.

I was rather clumsy today. I slipped and fell on a puddle of water, lucky thing my dress didnt fly up and expose my really sexy- grandmother's -skin coloured -underwear. and also because my dress is white today. You never know how embarrassed i was, damn it.

anyways, on the way to school today, i looked at myself from the reflection on the train as it pass by the underground tunnel. Im glad to be myself.. and grateful too. There's one thing that i have to secretly admit, i love my boobs. Im clearly not a small boob-ed girl but not a humongous boob-ed girl either. its just the right size i must admit, *cheeky smile* its good to have flesh at the right parts.

Guys like boobs as much as girls like dicks. ( or maybe its just me, haha. IDK) This is what people call -opposite sex attract.

ps: trying to make the best out of everything.

loves, <3>

No comments: