Friday, March 16, 2007

After so many things which happen all along the years of being a teenager, the years all along till im 16.. i've come to accept all that i am.
I'm not like other typical girls out there;
  1. I don't have long and slim legs, don't have nice arms, dont have small waist; but one thing for sure, i do have the assests.
  2. I don't have big and shiny eyes that sparkle, nor a small and pretty face, but i have 2 dimples where most girls get envious off.
  3. I don't starve myself to have a skinny frame because i'll only look flat in clothings.

4.I dont have snow white skin, tan skin may suit me better.

But, like all other girls out there, im afraid of all that will leave me with a broken heart..

I learn to see myself through these years, i am who i am.. and one very day i will meet a guy who loves me for who am i. See?? If you see things in another way, you wont have to be guilty of what you'r not. See things in another perspective.. u'll find that life is not as difficult and colourless as what u may think.. its just how you go about living it. =))

No comments: