Friday, March 02, 2007

Yesterday was really a 'life-enlightenment' day for me..Well, maybe some times life is unexpected. The reason that y i'm typing out all these is because my collegues told me some touching stories
about their close ones.. and how they passed on. Like what the chinese ppl say: U may have e life but not e money, U may have e money but not the life.
People usually take things for granted, no matter what it is, love ones, friends, family.. and maybe their lives. Until the day that they noe that tomorrow will never come and thats when those people realise that they have too many things that they havent done, too many things they havent seen and too many things they regret for.
For me, i can say that at least till now i've never taken my friends, and loved for granted, and, from now, im not gonna take my family and life for granted. Because, if there's really a day where tomorrow never comes.. i know i've treasured what god have given me.

No comments: