Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Is this all that u cared about??

Yesterday was hard to get by.
The moment i get home, my mother started shouting at me. You know because of what?? heh. I feel like laughing my head off just thinking about it. Just because i spent $300 of my pay, she screamed at me. See carefully, its $300 of my pay! I just dont get it, i worked to get my money and i don't have the right to spent it?? This is just so ridiculous. I went to get my clothes for School, is it wrong?? I pay for my medical jabs, is it wrong?? I didnt even spend an inch of your money when im out, is it wrong?? There are somethings which i dont understand. Yes, the money is to pay for my school fees, but you wouldn't let me pay myself! I really dont get it.

I wanted to be true to myself, be true to you. I told lies i shouldnt be telling. I did all these because i dont want you to get worried, I know you'll start going crazy again.. I dont want all these things to happen again. I really dont want. All i wanted is just a family. You know what does a real family means??
我真的很辛苦,很辛苦..

No comments: