Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Hey dudes!

I have an over dose and over due of pictures to upload.
I'll upload them on my nxt post aite?

Haas! =)) Anyway, my diet plans are totally ruined! Cause of the chocolates.
But, its not gonna obstruct my 'beyonce- going to be'. hahas.

Just had my Korean language test. I think i ruined my oral test lahx!
OMG. i just screwed the whole test up! And 1 more thing, i forget to hand up my CNP journals. OH SHIT! its overdued for 2 days ready. Im gonna get my marks minus off now.
ARRGH!! its just so not my day!

In the mornig i went for sponsorship interview in KK.
Hmmm, i don think i wanna get bonded. Its a whole lotta being stresssed up.
I cant take up too much stress, so i guess i'll just skip it!
Because of that interview, i end up skipping FON lecture!

I just heard this from my grandaunt yesterday.
My mother has a tumour in her stomach.
And, first of all, my mother dosnt even know that me and my aunts knew it.
Oh gosh! what is happening?? What am i gonna do??
I just feel so lost now..

No comments: