Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tired day! oohhs. really tired day today. Lessons start at 8am, i gotta leave home by 6am. And so, i'll have to wake up at 5am. haas!
Reached pasir ris mrt at 615, met jason and then we slept in the train through out the whole journey. Thats one gd thing about sitting train in pasir ris, u'll always get to choose seats. hahas.

But, i finished sch at 1pm, had lunch with a bunch of friends and sat the train home SLEEPING. hees. =))

Diet is still going on. *confession: i just had an ice cream like 45mins ago? yeh, somewhr there. * and that means, jogging!
well, basically my weight is still the same.. but my double chin's almost gone ready, and when i sit down the 'spare tire' is not so obvious anymore.
No rush people, im on the right track. in no time, i'll be just sexy ya! hahas.


Its practical time again.
I'll always get to take pics.


Inside my sch toilet.


Inside my sch toilet -Take 2-


Classmate picture time'
She's Jierou.


Saw those 2 'Hunks' behind me?
They are Mohammad and Dave.
The only 2 guys in my class.

No comments: