Friday, May 18, 2007

'Yoohoo.' back for updates my dears!
Finally its friday. Last day of the week means last day of school! =)) yippee.
Phew' school's getting more and more stressed up. Common test's coming within 3 weeks.
Up next will be my clinical attachment. Haas! wonder which polyclinic i'll get attached to?
Times flying past me before i can catch it. Before u know anything its the end of the week once again.

-Diet update-Diet update-Diet update-
Basically, my diets doing well. But these 2 days im kinda lazy for exercise.
=(( ' i cant be lazy' i needa exercise to burn calories. Hahas.
Hmmm.. i haven got on the weighing scale yet, maybe i'll stand on it the end of this month.
I measure my weight loss by the clothes i wear. If its get looser, means i lost some of my meat.
hees. Anyway, i've put some pictures for this week.




My classmate. Miao miao'~
Full version. Keeping track. =))

Diet after 2/half weeks.

No comments: