Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Breaking the Dawn


Indeed, i was very much engrossed in Breaking Dawn.




Edward Cullen and Bella Swan.. I was deeply touched and amused by their love for each other. Never in my life did i wish that :" wooh, i wish i had a love story too.." oh well, its just a romance story afterall, just with a little more fighting and hunting and stuffs.




Anyway, i was kinda busy and completely drained out the past few days. Involving in the standard chartered marathon as a first aider. COMPLETLY BAKED UNDER THE SUN! I am now a shade darker. There goes my dream tan bronzed skin, i am over bronzed now. Like whatever la~

I had alil thinking for the past few days.. My life.


I am happy with my life now ( not counting being single for such a long time, but yeah, i may not be as happy if i were attached anyway.) But yeah, im turning 18 SOON.. waiting to be 18 for the longest time man. haha. I think turning 18 will be another long road to walk down with much more responsibilities to take on, many dos and donts etc etc; and of course, if i can, have a boyfriend and a stable relationship.


I think turning 18 will be good, real good! Im anticipating.







No comments: