Sunday, December 14, 2008

Its ridiculous.

Whoever the hell did that.

I was somehow pissed ytd night.

Unknown called me.

Unknown: " Hello, u know who am i??"

Me: "No."

Unknown: '' i called u just now rmb??"

Me: " No. ''

Unknown: " Im Ben, we chat on irc rmb. I called u just now"

Me: " No"

Unknown: " Your Sandra right?? i called u just now. "

Me: " Yeah. ( very pissed already) but i think U got the wrong person. "

Unknown: ( very persistent) " i called u just now. "

Me: "NO!"

Unknown: "i think i got the wrong person den. "

ME: "BYE!"

Its totally shit. I don noe which boob use my name and gave my number. Its totally ridiculous. Its like, u chat your stuff and name yourself other people. CRAP!
;
;
;
;
Whatever. Anyway, I caught twilight! AWESOME! OH GOD! haha. I was over the cloud la. Definitely the best movie i've ever seen ( besides titanic) . Rob pattison was so so so incredibly handsome. haha.

Okay, enought of twilight now. Attachments are starting tomorrow. At KK women and children hospital. Kinda excited actually, im dealing with babies.. and the best thing is, Im sick! Flu, sorethroat and cough. Damn! I'd better get myself better before i spread the germs to those babies.

Counting down to christmas: 11 more days.

No comments: