Wednesday, December 24, 2008

christmas, oh christmas.

Merry Christmas!
( its the eve anyway, so im not early)
so nice of naddie and faizah to acc mr shopping ytd for my birthday dress. Got a pink dress this time, and i love it!

Its a maxi.



Im in afternoon shift today, which means i'll spend most of my christmas eve in the ward. Feels rather different cause i cant expect to be in a holiday mood every year. There are greater and more responsible things that i have to attain to before i celebrate my 18th birthday.




Somehow or rather, i think i've been growing old since counting down to christmas. Because sometimes i feel that there are people around me who needs to grow up. Like totally grow up in the mind.



What ever the thing is, i love christmas and i love my birthday. I've plans. Which is to sleep a good solid 12hours and wake for a mini bbq at aunts place. You know how important these gatherings are to me although its a yearly kinda thing, but its only once a year. Thats when we all come together, once a year.



Every christmas seems to be the same. Im still hoping for a special christmas to arrive. Happy 18th birthday sanny. Love you loads!


No comments: