Monday, February 02, 2009

i am emo.

Insights: If you sincerely care about my life den carry on reading,
if not just get the heck outta here.

emo emo emo emo emo emo! damn, why am i feeling emo?
sometimes life is getting more scary, it makes me feel hopeless and tired. God really know what he's doing ya? giving u happy times and sad times.. at least god's kind enough to let daddy come back tmr, 1 happy news to hear! =)

its been hell long since.. well..( skip that part) .

lets start here:

Its been 2 years. And now, its all coming back to me.. again. I really thought its over, apparently.. no! Its more of the letting go part which makes the whole thing difficult to get through. I did my best and god knows when will i bump into u again.

I really tried my best.

Whats yours will always be yours.

love you.

No comments: