Friday, February 13, 2009

simplicity.


Feeling weird today. Obvious reasons.. i don't know. Im starting to lose myself, like some unknown trying to find their identity back. Maybe its stress that's bugging me or its just my pride trying to take over me.

I've been through alot of things.. family chaos, really bad breakups (that im now really scared to get in to one), emotional crisis, bad BFF relationships, depression stage etc. All these things made me stronger, more independent, self reliant that sometimes i feel really tired to live on.

There are still times where i get real dependant on J( being the only person i can count on) , but those are only 'sometimes'. As a matter of fact, it isn't really good for a girl to get too independant herself.
She'll chase all the guys away. ( just like me)

No comments: