Wednesday, February 04, 2009

life, oh life.

Have you ever wonder why life is getting harder and harder to get through each day?

I do wonder.

Why is it like that? why is it like this? Why is everything not going the way i wanted? why are projects so frustrating? why are the people so bitchy and unreasonable?
No wonder people always say : '' life is never easy to get through."

Leave aside the complains and think again.. ''hey, i love my life!'' I love every single soul out there and everywhere ( minus the bitchy and unreasonable)..

I love dad and mum and sis.
I love jason. ( he sometimes just make my day)
i love rachel.
i love jasmine.
i love cash and diamond. ( they sometimes just make my day too)

(and yeah, the list will grow longer and longer. )

i think im one of those kids who have been through alot. (im still calling myself a kid because there are more things out there to go through.)

the diary of an 18 year old.

loves' sanny.

No comments: