Wednesday, March 04, 2009

3rd day of attachment.

Insights: At the Institute of mental health.
Others may call it woodbridge hospital/ "mad house".

I wasn't feeling really pleasant when posted to IMH, being the first time there without any experience of handling mental patients either..

Have been working 3 morning shifts in a row, feeling really tired now. Thank god im working afternoon tmr, i'll have some time to rest. Thanks Fang for keeping me accompany through out the day.. i'm still not use to the environment.. but so sorry i couldnt acc him back( rushing for my appointment!)

Humans do make mistakes. ( i make mistakes all the time, hurting the people around me unknowingly all the time too) Learn to forgive. Thats what i've learnt during the 3 days at least. The people staying inside ain't mad. They're just sick, like you and i will get sick too. Its just that they didnt know it'll affect them on the brain.

I'm starting to appreciate the people around me. I dont want to take them for granted. No matter whether we've known each other for 17 years, 10 years, 8 years or even 2 weeks.. i appreciate. Who knows if they'll still be beside you tmr?

A person who takes your hand and touches your heart is a true friend.

Loves.

No comments: