Friday, March 06, 2009

The flu bug.

Insights: flu.

Its barely a week since attachments started and im falling sick. My nose aint getting any better, needa stock my pockets with loads of tissue paper later on.

Anyway, its friday.. so tgif. =)


This is actually wrote by a patient in IMH. He's a psychologist. We( student nurses) were suppose to have group theraphy going on talking about our favourite places, so this particular patient came in with us as an observer.
Look at No. 2. Its what he describes about me when i was talking about my fav place.
It reads: Sentosa( MATERIALISM), sexual tendency( because i was gaga-ing about the hot guys that i saw), sociable and if you didnt see the last word, he actually wrote VAIN. ( because i was touching my hair all the time)




Discussion time that we always have..


I doze off immediately after i snap this pic. =X haha.


I don noe why i see red patches on his fur in the pic. Apparently i think it's my phone's prob. His fur is perfectly fine. GREY.


My baby girl.


Look at her innocent eyes. I think she's trying to ask me to bring her for a walk as i was leaving the hse for atachment. Poor girl, haha. too bad la. Jie jie has to work.



Tomorrow's sat. So it means Tanning here i come!
Happy weekend people.
Loves.


No comments: