Saturday, March 28, 2009

Before india.

Hello.
yippe, tmr going to india. Cant wait! So what's this?? ha! im trying to accumulate all the unpost pics and blog them.
Luggage's pack. (i think) Still missing some stuffs here and there, needa photocopy some things here and there too, medications to bring and my facial products.
Speaking of which, i went to see my face today at this skin clinic and gotten the essential products.. too much tanning makes my skin dry. Expensive face man!
Then went to vivo with mum and shop a lil but i didnt get anything.. go india buy, cheaper! =) I'll be in india for 2 weeks so that means i wont be blogging for whole 2 weeks! But i'll try to blog when i have a chance to( tryda sneak into somebody's room and use their lappy) !
Damn it. Jason's at brisbane now. Marcus's at gold coast. Me?? India!! ok la, better then nothing.
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;

;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;

;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
Jason's playing sweet.
He gotten me these stuffs to occupy me during my plane ride (and the cute little dolly totally show how i'll be like when im back from india. Chao ta!)
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;

ESSENTIALS.
DETTOL ROCKS THE BIG TIME!
ow to survive without these?!
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
and ya, messy i know. My luggage!

Plans after im back:
1) unpack my luggage and catergorized the presents to different people.
2) K-sing session before school starts
3) CLUBBING! ( gonna bug shane and jr to acc me)
4) Get a brazillian wax!
5) Shopping! ( dresses and heels!!)
6) wait for Jason to come back. Oh man, im starting to miss him.

No comments: