Monday, April 13, 2009

india. ( pics)

Insights: Finally home sweet home.

Wondered how i survived my 2 weeks there.. India is a nice place but not the place for me.

As usual, i took lots of pics! Mainly were pics of the cutural exchange night, some events and sight seeing pics.

welcome to india!
I like how they put those floweres on my hair.

New friend: Renukha.


Khai.


Me and shi ying.

She's my room mate!


This was at the beach.
I actually had a chance to horse ride on a beach! how romantic can that be? haha.


Next, pottery making session.



Wooohoo.


Shopping spree at spencer's shopping place.




Paddi field.


More india pics..

2 weeks was sure a hell of a long time time. But it was an experience after all.. We are so lucky and fortunate to be in the place we are right now.
Anyways, i don noe how the hell i get emo when i was in india.. called jr up for some chats and she's hell of a funny girl. haha. ( MISSED HER)
She was right. I think its time now to fall in love, but love is only when u've found the right person. Still to say, love needs time to find their way to you. Im sure it will come.. someday.

Prince oh, prince..

No comments: