Tuesday, April 14, 2009

counting down till school starts.

Holidays are officially ending soon. Hell knows why time pass so fast la.

I think im still trying to get used to the singapore time since im back from india.

Things in mind:
- shopping with jr tmr.( needa get new heels and dresses)
-meeting up with jassy on thurs
-KIV kbox with the girls on fri
-meeting nadiah on sat afternoon and CLUBBING on sat night with jr, shane and maybe my cou or whoever.

Its not really alot of things to do but i'll be pretty much occupied for the next few days. oh, and i think jason's coming back on sun.. or is it fri?? hmmm.. wait till he gets back to me then. haha.

I've decided not to post more of india pics on my posts ready cause its toooo much to post.. but maybe here and there i'll put a lil pics to colourise my pages. Hehe. The pics will be on my fb soon.( i hope)

toodles for now.

Ps: Zac effron is damn sex la.

1 comment:

Jierou said...

Whaa~~ really enjoyed yourself huh!! and you look gorgeous in all those pics!!! muacks.. love ya.