Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bored on a typical wednesday.

Insights: so im back with more random pics.

Plans for today were canceled due to some unforseen circumstances, so now im at home rotting away listening to slumdog millionaire's soundtrack which is so nice! Hope plans for the next few days will be on, =)
Group photo of the few of us after the cutural night.
orphanage visit.

One of the willage visits.
I love the childre there!



Home for the future. the lil boy's so adorable.


ME and justine. hehe.
No worries girl, u'll be back soon ready la.








Oh, did i mention i did waxing over there?
haha. yeah.. cheap wat.


My leg hair. lol.


My favourite pic.
Its a random shot.

I just love my blog, to the max. Its a friend whom i can talk to, potray my feelings, do what ever i want to it and it will not be angry with me. Love it!
And, im addicted to tamil songs now! wth.

No comments: