Tuesday, May 06, 2008

natural.



It's not that i'm obsessed with myself, but i just like this picture. I think its rather natural.
Must thank the photographer though. Nice skill's u've got. and i cropped off ur face ar. =))

Days in school now is hectic. Test, projects, research.. everything. Im not so stressed up yet. But i can sensed it's coming soon. Feeling lerthargic all day long.. that's not good ar. I've become more absent minded. Like on the fire to boil some stuffs and i can forget it the next moment till i smell something burning! dangerous. Too much things to handle i guess.

Oh ya. I've to state this in case someone scolds me. Hehes. I shall not mention who you are but you are really sweet today. Maybe it's that ur sick or something.. but yeah, keep it up. hahas. Ur really nice today. =))

Well, life these days are better, at least i time manage myself better to cope with things. Play hard and work hard. I like. loving it!

No comments: