Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sandra is happy now. =))

Busy, busy, buzzy!
really busy nowadays. common test just 4 days later.. trying hard to cope with studies.
Nursing research is only half done( total of 1500 words to write), Nursing sciences- still mugging for it!Pharmacology~shuts! not touched! alright, i cant fail my test-ses. will study hard. =))

Updates:
1) Granny hospitalised. - spinal operation. She's fine now.
2) mummy had day surgery. - some womb prob. she's fine now too.. with 1 week of MC la.
3)mei mei got first in class for her mid-year exam. like~ wow! Never in my life did i enter the top 10 before!
4) Tired. tired becos' of school, projects, tests, journey, studying. ~
conclusion~ sandra is tired. But she's happy. =))
I love everyone. I love my life, esp life wth great darl around you!!~ yippee. happy. =))

No comments: