Wednesday, May 14, 2008

some of it, more to come.

I got pictures ready. But i don't know why its so big la.


I've got no idea why my pic is this way. I cannot rotate it straight.


taadaa.


My mummy's birthday-mother's day present. I bought for her! =))


As you can see, the lip stick itself consist of the casing and the 'meat'. practically the casing took up 70% of the whole thing. Its like around $43.. but ok la. who ask me itchy hand go buy chanel one..


This is what i need. Borrowed from jason, his tanning oil. hehe. I need my golden- shining bronzed coloured skin. desperately!

Week 5 in school now. hectic and more to come. Pharmacology is one whole big lump of generic drug names, side/adverse effects, nursing considerations.. etc etc. Ohhh! My hair's gonna fall off soon.
and, i need my dancing back! really do. gotta hurry and enrol myself in any dance class, i accept any dance! african dance is ok too. =)) I really need to dance.

No comments: