Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blogging during lecture.

I cant imagine how boring lecture can be.
Especially when its an In***n giving the lecture, im not trying to discriminate.
Its the essence which made me pissed.

Cab down to school today, because i was doing some stuff at home that i wasn't bothered to take note of the time. Anyway, the cab fare was 21.40$. Damn! Whatever, served me right!

Thank god practical test was calmly finished. How lucky can someone be getting Ms Suhanah for accessor.. my skill tested was almost easy. Glasco coma scale. JUst get some one to lie on the bed and ask a few questions you can pass with flying colours! haha.

Talking back to taking cab to school today.. I realised that taxi drivers hold stressful jobs. I was on the cab today and the uncle couldn't stop talking to me.. ( i couldn't have peace reading my book). Is it because they spend most of their time in their taxi that they don have time to communicate with others? well, maybe.
The uncle was blabbering about his childhood!! How boring can that be?? I wasn't even interested to know about his childhood.

I suggest that taxi drivers should go back home and communicate as much as possible.

Lets hope lecture ends early!

No comments: