Thursday, November 20, 2008

Plain.

I realised that my posts nowsadays are less colourful den the rest.

1) I think its because i have no pics to upload these few days.
2) I dont have time to put sooo many colours.
3) The only colour which i kinda like these few days is PINK.
4) So, i dont want my posts to turn out all pink.

I need pics. But no worries, i will have them soon.

Alright, common test is Next week. Seriously, i haven't been studying. I made notes, but they don seem to recite in my mind. OHHH, whatever.
Weekends are occupied. So, i've only left with weekdays to revise.. and the only weekday left is FRIDAY.

Jingle bells coming!
I think i'm really lucky. Thanks mum for the delivering me on christmas.. but it must also depends whether i want to come out first la. Apparently, i enjoyed my journey out from my mum's uterus. =)

What ever it is, i've always believed that from the very first second that i was born..
I was born to be different.
Why should i sit in with the rest when im born to stand out.

No comments: