Sunday, November 09, 2008

Departure- Sending dad back to Abu Davi.

New shades! love it.


Dinner at Crystal Jade Kitchen.

Freaking skinny sister i have.

Lovely granny.

Parents!



Dinner! =)

Airport:

Take #1







Take #2



Dad's back for a week cause of grandpa's funeral, so he going back to work today. Randomly, we took pics at the airport today after breakfast. Well, i didnt know my parent were so trying to play young and act cute! haha.
After mourning for 5 days, i got back to my usual routine of shopping ytd with sister. We went all over plaza sing to shop for her prom night shoes. She got herself a pair from Aldo, 135$, i guess. Damn sexy and nice, plus her long bamboo legs, she rocks man.
For myself, i got myself a pair of shades from Aldo and a pair of flat slippers from Mphosis.
Had dinner at crystal Jade kitchen yesterday with granny, food wasnt that nice la. We ordered about 6 dishes, 2 sharkfins- $154++. Its super not worth it can!! Granny was complaining that the food was not that fresh.
Anyway, Practical test's next week. Missed sooo many lessons and its kinda hard to catch up on the skills that i've missed. Damn, shouldn't have doze off. haha. I really need to study.
Thoughts:
Life is so fragile that u never know who's passing on the next moment. Sometimes death around us make an impact on us to let us know how important life is, how much we've taken life for granted.
So many things happened and i've learnt to take things easy..
Friends come and go, they may never remember you for life.
I know humans do make mistakes in life, people around us do. But there are times when u get so dissapointed in them knowing how insensible and how untruthful they may be. Well, i guess that's life. I ask for no return but at least i give my all and try my best with all my heart to my friends. I stay truthful.








No comments: