Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fucked up!

fuck.

Im not trying to be vulgar. But i just hate this.

Dear Mum,
please stop being egoistic. I can barely tolerate your high pride that you hold for yourself. Life is not just about saving face about yourself, its not all about money, its never more important then being happy.

You know im very particular about my birthday. Its my 18th christmas! How would anyone hate receiving presents and birthday ang baos?

When you never celebrate your birthday or receive anything, you cant expect me to do the same. Im different. The day that i was born was already different and special.

In all my 17 years of christmas, you never fail to make me feel unhappy!

I dont want my 18th to be the same.

Just.. fuck!

1 comment:

kismetashes said...

its okay.
i will celebrate your bday with you. =)