Saturday, February 23, 2008

A day of entries.

I love talking to my dad.

Well, thats what we did yesterday night all the way to the morning. i like this kinda conversations.
From how he and mum met to babies story( me and my sis) all the way to my dates and my future 'husbands'. hahas. We practically talked about everything.
Anyway, dad is going overseas to work. Only coming back every 6 months, not long and not short.
I'll miss him definitely.



I love you DAD! I think ur the best dad ever!


Then yesterday, met up with Mrs Lim together with Jason.
Miss her too.
She still looks the same. Im glad on that part.
We talked about lots of stuffs too.. More on secondary school days, her baby too.
Accompanied her for shopping around Tamp. (But Jas girl couldnt make it in time to catch up with us.)
I like this kinda feeling too. =))
Somehow or rather, i suddenly miss the old times.
when we're still mugging for the O's.
It seems happier.

If i could, really could go back then..
I'll never let you go.

No comments: