Friday, February 08, 2008

Valentines coming..

Insights: I look fat today.

I think i look rather slim yesterday plus i ate lots of junk yeaterday too.. Thats why today i look FAT and BLOATED. Im not uploading pics of today cause i suck in it. hehes.
And the dress i wore today made me look like a pregnant lady too, although im in my killer heels.

Anyway, after the BIg first 2 days of Cny. My focus is now on my favourite VALENTINES! Hahas. No doubt that i celebrate Valentines alone every year, but i'll still hang ard with my
没人要 friends.. hahas. Thats when we'll all get together and chill and work out the possibilities of why we're still not attached. Even though each year is the same reason. =))


Same goes for this year, i'll still be hanging out with my friends. But this year we'll try to work out on the happy things of staying single!

No comments: