Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Nice day.

Yeah, today has been a day fun and laughter and a lil' of soul searching.

I wanna say thanks to my cousin for having a nice talk with me. heees. im actually glad about what you said today, our conversation has never failed to be enlightening.

I really love those kinda feeling. =))

To cousin: I was really happy of what u told me today. Really really am. Just felt that we have returned to the past where everything is the same. I trust you kie. always remember that no matter what happens to you, u'll always have me.



Actually wanted to wear this outfit out today. Haas. But i think i look too matured ready, so i just go with my havana's instead. Without the white small coat of course.




Sorry about my big butt. i cant make it small..





Then, me and cousin. we're at SENTOSA for a job interview.

Retail assistant.






I like this pic.







Then then, out with Jason AGAIN. haas yeah. We're at Marina Square.



You know i'll always luv you too. =))





This is FAT. hahas. Oh well, my lil' darling. Isnt he adorable. ?




No comments: